News: Samantha Young's Club 39

03:53

There are no new releases this week but I have some exciting news to share with you. I am very happy to let you know that I have accepted in Samantha Young's Club 39. Ms Young is the author of one of my favourite books of 2012 - On Dublin Street. It will a series and the second book - Down London Road - is to be released on 7 May 2013. Make sure to read the excerpt from Chapter 1 on author's official website. It is totally worth it.




In the meantime you can enjoy Braden and Jocelyn's Christmas (free short story)  on Smexy Books. There is also an accompanying novella, telling the story of Ellie and Adam - Until Fountain Bridge - already available as a ebook.

Back to Club 39 business. It will provide the latest news on Ms Young books and I will be more than happy to share them with you. So, follow me on Bloglovin or Facebook to keep up to date with all the fun. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images