Note on the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning

12:19

 
                                        
For the past couple of weeks I have been immersed in the amazing and rather scary world of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. So far I have read the first three books and I am just starting the fourth one (they are five in total, so far). 


I have written short reviews/comments on the books I have read on Goodreads but nothing on the blog. I can assure you that this is not due to negligence. I am really passionate about this series, even slightly obsessed by it, a. For the me the separate books read like chapters of one story and I plan to review them   together in a single post. Hopefully, I will finish the series in the next couple of weeks (I keep prolonging the pleasure of it by reading other books in between) and then it is review time.



In the meantime, you can check the series on Goodreads and decide where to read them. Be warn, though, once you start them, there is no stopping before the final one! Mac's adventures with the Fae in modern-day Dublin are simply addictive. So is Jericho Barrons :)


Check Karen Marie Moning on Author's website / Facebook / Goodreads


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images