Teaser Tuesday 04

00:21



I have decided to participate in a weekly bookish meme, called Teaser Tuesday. It is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. I learned about it from my friend at Unraveling Words. Here are the rules: 

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I have modified them slightly for my Teasers. It will not be two sentences from a random page but two sentences from the pages I have read so far that have struck me as most interesting, original or that I just happen to like a lot.

Here is my teaser this week. It is from Broken at Love by Lyla Payne. I got ARC of this book via the New Adult group on Goodreads. If you like the teaser check my blog later this week for a full review of the book.


"It was then I realized the real reason I was going to sleep with her, get her to admit she wanted to date me, and leave her.
Because Emilie Swanson was far too good for me. One day she'd realize it and hit the bricks.
I was merely going to do it before she could."

Broken at Love by Lyla Payne





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oy vey, this dude sounds pretty insecure. I hope he changes his mind... Thanks for sharing!

    My Teasers

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she can help him change his mind!

    Check out my teaser @ FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling Emilie will change his mind, but I imagine it's fun to see how she does that.
    My Teaser is from BLUEBONNET BRIDE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's a little sad. Maybe it won't happen that way, though... :-)

    Here's my teaser from SUDDENLY ROYAL by Nichole Chase.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images