New Releases 10 - 16 June 2013

11:03


There are two books I am looking forward which are coming out this week. The first one is the final book in the Too Far series by Abbi Glines, completing the story of Blaire and Rush. I really liked the first book and was not happy with the second, so I hope the third one will remedy things and Ms Glines will give Blaire and Rush the beautiful HEA they deserve.

The second book coming out this week, (on the day of my birthday, btw) is Lingerie Wars by Janet Elizabeth Henderson. I loved Ms Henderson's book The Davina Code, and from reading just the first pages of my ARC copy of Lingerie Wars, I expect to love this one as well. 

DATE
COVER
TITLE
AUTHOR
GENRE
10 June


Forever Too Far (Too Far 3)
New Adult Romance
14 June


Lingerie War (Invertary, book one)
Contemporary Romance, Chick-lit

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images