New Releases 24- 30 June 2013

12:33


The new release I am looking forward this week is the romantic suspense novel Search Me by Katie Ashley. I have read two of her previous books - Music of the Heart (my review) and Don't Hate the Player ... Hate the Game (which I plan to review shortly). I am not a big fan of romantic suspense, so far either the romance, or the suspense did not work for me in the books I have read. I hope this one will change my opinion. 

DATE
COVER
TITLE
AUTHOR
     GENRE

30 June



Search Me

Katie Ashley

Romantic suspense


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi. I have come upon your question in https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/cuVJAMAZpKQ about linkwithin not working. How were you able to fix it? As I can see from your blog now, it's working. What did you do? I hope you can help me out. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wrote a few emails to LinkWithIn but did not get any reply. At some point the widget just started working properly. It took quite some time - more than a month and initially it was rotating the same limited number of post even though I kept publishing news ones. My guess is that they are swamped with requests and it takes a really long time to index new blogs. Hope this info was helpful. Good luck!

      Delete

Flickr Images