New Releases 3 - 9 June 2013

11:33



There are some great book coming out this week. I have been eagerly awaiting the second book by Cora Carmack, Faking It. I really enjoyed Losing It and hope that Faking It will just as fun to read. 

The second book I am looking forward this week is the new version of Breathe by Abbi Glines. It is the first book of Ms Glines which I read. I am excited about the added steamier scenes and especially, Jax's POV which was missing in the original publication. 

Last but not least, comes the second book in the Chaos series by Kristen Ashley. I liked Own the Wind, though not as much as I expected, so I really hope that Fire Inside will restore my love for the motorcycle world of KA. 

DATE
COVER
TITLE
AUTHOR
GENRE
4 June


Romance    New Adult
4 June


(Sea Breeze 1)
Re-release, added scenes and Jax POV
YA/NA Romance
4 June


Romance

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images