Friday Freebies and Book Deals #10

04:38

I didn't have any freebies and books to post the past two week, but I making up for it now with 5 recommendations.

Freebies:

Bet in the Dark by Rachel Higginson - I was drawn by the blurb, not your typical college story - Amazon



Masquerade by Cambria Hebert - YA paranormal romance - not my typical read, but this one sounds interesting and has great reviews - Amazon



Never Forget (Memories #1) by Emma Hart - A NA story set in the UK - Amazon



The Edge of Courage (Red Team #1) by Elaine Levine - a nice romantic suspenseAmazon




Jaded (Rock Star Trilogy #1) by Mercy Amare - A female rock star, as a fan of rock star romances, I just couldn't miss this one Amazon




Note: These were the correct prices/free books at the time of the publication of this post. Please, check them again before buying. I am only posting deals valid for international users, since I based in Bulgaria and very often some sales or free books on Amazon US are only available to US residents.

Follow me on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest freebies and sales I come across. Often they last only a short time and by the time a draft my post on Friday, many of them are no longer available.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images