December Blog Recap

00:00

This festive month was very busy for me on the blog. Plus the usual reviews and memes, I also continued with the ARC Challenge and did Best of 2013 posts.

Here is the recap of all that happened this December:

I read and reviewed 8 books, all of them ARCs, since I was very active in the ARC Challenge that I joined last month.
(Click on the cover to go to my review)

 
 
 










My best reads this month were Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young and Masquerade by Nyrae Dawn. The first is a hot friends-to-lovers romance and the second is an angsty NA romance.I was really disappointed with Castle Hill by Samantha Young and Before We Fall by Courtney Cole. The novella about Josh and Braden lacked the intensity of their story from On Dublin Street. Ms Cole's book was a mess of contradictory messages and I couldn't relate to the characters. 

I continued with the Teaser Tuesday meme - 36, 37, 38 and 39. I also did 3 Top Ten Tuesday posts - Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read, Top 10 Books on My Winter TBR List and Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013.

Since it s the end of the year, I joined a book meme dedicated to lists of TOP of 2013. I posted my Best Books of 2013, Best Contemporary Romances (released and read by me in 2013), Best Book Covers of 2013 and Favourite Book Boyfriends (from books released and read by me in 2013). It was fun meme and a great way to end the year. 

I continued with Friday Freebies and Book Deals, though it is not a regular feature. If you want to keep up with my recommendations for free books and sales, you can join me on Facebook for most up-to-date information since most of the offers last less than a week.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just stopping by to say hi and that I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my post for info.. http://www.lipsticklesbianreviews.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images