New releases this week 4 - 10 March 2013

21:59

These are the new releases which I look forward to this week. It has been a long wait for Lauren Oliver's final book in the Delirium series. The first book Delirium made into my all-time favourites list. I don't think there is any other book where I have highlighted some many passages. The writing style of Ms Oliver is simply beautiful, even poetic. The beginning of the second book had me in tears the whole time I was reading it. 

The next book coming out this week is also the final piece in series of three novels. Reckless is the final part of the steamy and turbulent love story of Kellan and Kiera. I was not particularly impressed with the first book. The cheating was absolutely unacceptable for me, still I was happy for them in the second book. Now I a eager for their happily ever after.

Mar 5

Lauren Oliver

Mar 5

Ebook
Lauren Oliver
Mar 5

Kindle edition
S.C. Stephens

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images