My Freebies This Week #2

02:28

Here we go with the second weekly post on the books I picked for free this week from Amazon:


Blackbird (Sometimes Never novella) by Cheryl McIntyre. I picked this one since I already have Sometimes Never, although I have gotten to reading it yet - Amazon



More Than One Night by Marie Tuhart. I just liked the blurb on AMZ and the reviews are not too bad - Amazon (This one is no longer free, unfortunately.)



A Week for Love to Bloom (Soul Mates 101 #1) by Scarlet Wolfe. This sounds good - Amazon




Broken Hart (The Hart Family #1) by Ella Fox. This is the first book in a series about the Hart Family. Five more books have been published already and decided to give it a try by starting with this freebie. - Amazon


At the end here is a great book deal I came across this week:

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor. It has great reviews by all my GR friends and is often compared to Karen Marie Moning Fever series which is an absolute favourite of mine, so I couldn't pass this deal to get it for 1.99 - Amazon


Note: These were the correct prices/free books at the time of the publication of this post. Please, check them again before buying. I am only posting deals valid for international users, since I based in Bulgaria and very often some sales or free books are only available to US residents. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images