My Freebies This Week

12:28


I get many free books from Amazon every week. Unfortunately, I rarely have the time to read them, but still keep downloading them for the ever elusive more free time in the future. 

I tried to get myself to read (and review) more of the free books I get and in June decided to start a new feature - Free Books Reviewed where I review at least one free book a month. For June this was Falling Stars and its accompanying novella, Stellar Evolution by Sadie Grubor (my review). In July I got carried away with ARCs and other books and suddenly it was the end of the month and I hadn't read any freebie.

So, today I am trying a new thing - sharing the free books I got during the week. Thus, someone else might get them and actually read them :)

Here are my picks this week:

Conflicting Hearts by J. D. Burrows - Amazon
I picked this one because I am curious how the author handled the dark subject matter of sexual abuse.


Her Favorite Temptation by Sarah Mayberry - Amazon
It sounds like a nice contemporary romance and while I haven't read anything by Ms Mayberry so far, apparently she is a famous romance writer, so I decided to give this book a try. 


This one is no longer free but still seems worth to read.



Trouble by Nadene Seiters - Amazon
It is no longer free unfortunately but if you are a fan of bad/good boy biker, you can give it a try.




Follow me on Facebook to keep up-to-date with the free books I pick :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images