Top Ten Tuesday 03

22:43




Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted The Broke and the Bookish. There is a new topic for each week and the participating bloggers are invited to post their Top Ten lists on it. It is a fun feature for lovers of lists and so far I have come across it on many of the book blogs that I follow and often found new books to read through it.

Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters 

(Click on the image to go to the Goodreads page of the book)

1. June's brother Metias - Prodigy (Legend 2) by Marie Lu




2. Chris's brother Sibin - Left Drowning by Jessica Park




3. Betty, Lake's partner in the lingerie shop - Lingerie Wars by Janet Elizabeth Henderson




4. Kel Caulder and Kiersten - the younger brothers of Will and Lake and their friend - Point of Retreat (Slammed 2) by Colleen Hoover



5. Froi - Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta




6. Tom's uncle Joe -The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta




7. Phaedra and Lucian - Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta




8.Ygritte - Clash of Kings (A Song of Fire and Ice 2) by George R. R. Martin




9. Aunt Annie and her husband Nick - The Wilder series by Jill Shalvis




10. Elvira - The Dream Man series by Kristen Ashley





What are your most favourite secondary characters? Leave me a comment and I will check them out!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I actually haven't read ANY of these books. When I do, I'll pay special attention to the secondary characters :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you should definitely try some of them. They all in different genres and I am sure that you will find something you will like :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read most of the books, but I didn't even think of Metias or Ygritte. Good choices on them! I'll have to keep an eye out for the others if/when I get to any of your other books.

    Here's a link to my TTT if you'd like to take a look! http://wp.me/p1Rf2y-4r

    Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually, Metias was the first supporting character I thought of. I love The Game of Thrones series but it was difficult to come up with a supporting character form it - there are some many great characters and I am never sure who is main and who is secondary :)

      Delete
  3. I loved Froi, Phaedra, and Lucian. Such an amazing series! I really liked the first Legend book and need to read Prodigy soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images