Friday Freebies and Book Deals 04

11:32

Freebies:

Burdern of Breath by Ann Minnett - It sounds like a heavy but ultimately optimistic read and has great reviews -  Amazon


Three short stories accompanying the Jason Mott's novel The Returned. They can be a good way to try this author before going for the novel.






Deals:

Neanderthal Seeks Human: A Smart Romance by Penny Reid - It is on sale for 3.59 (for International buyers) and 0.99 for US until the release of book 2 in the series, Friends Without Benefits, on 8 Oct 2013. It is a great romantic comedy and one of the best books for me this year - Amazon


Note: These were the correct prices/free books at the time of the publication of this post. Please, check them again before buying. I am only posting deals valid for international users, since I am based in Bulgaria and very often some sales or free books on Amazon US are only available to US residents.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these! I'm always looking for good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer! I also very much appreciate book deals and freebies and I am always glad to share what I come across :)

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images