October Blog Recap

13:40

October was a hectic month in my personal life, so my reading and bloging fell a bit behind. My mum got her birthday at the beginning of the month, then my baby girl turned 1 year and a week later, my nephew turned 4, so there were a lot of birthday celebrations. Then I got the flu for a week which completely messed up my blogging schedule.

Still, I managed to review 9 books on the blog this month. I reviewed a few more books on Goodreads but since I either didn't finish them, or didn't like them, they were not presented here.
(Click on the cover to go to my review.)

 
 










Best read: The Way Home was amazing, I haven't read much romantic suspense, but I loved this one. It was really emotional and intense. I also enjoyed Ruthie Knox's Camelot series and Jill Shalvis's Animal Magnetism series. Unbound by Cara McKenna was a challenging but interesting read as well.

Disappointment: I still can't get over a particular plot element in Finding Cinderella which completely ruined it for me.

I continued with the Teaser Tuesday posts (27, 28, 29, 30, 31) and did one Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Unusual Character Names I Love.

I didn't do any promotional events or tours in October, but I already have some plan for November, so check the blog for them during the month. 

My November releases page is up. There you can find some of the titles coming out next month which I can't wait to read.  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a busy month! I keep meaning to give Ruthie Knox and Jill Shalvis a try and I think I need to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely check both Jill Shalvis and Ruthie Knox :) I think Flirting with Disaster by Ruthie Knox is still available on NetGalley, if you want to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images