ARC Challenge: Week 7

03:55

My friend Lexie over at Fastidious reader started an ARC Challenge 2013 together with Deniz from Closet Geeks and Slow Mo. The challenge is pretty simple - read and review at least one, if possible two ARCs a week and it goes on till the end of this year. Since I am literally swamped with ARCs some of which I requested rather foolishly, I decided to join them.


So, this week read and reviewed only one ARC - Rebel (Renegades #2) by Skye Jordan. It was a light, sexy read, just like book 1 in the Renegades series (my review). 
I also finished my review of The Emperor's Blades but per request of the publisher, I will be posting it closer to the book's release on Jan 14. 

I want to thank my friends Lexi and Deniz for organizing this challenge. I had fun participating in it and it did help me with dealing with some of my ARCs. I managed to read quite a few of them over past the month and a half, but I also accumulated some great new ones. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images