November Blog Recap

03:56

Here is what happened on the blog in the past month:

I read and reviewed 8 books.
(Click on the cover to go to my review of the book.)


 






I was part of a book tour for the first time. It was for Jill Shalvis' Rumor Has It which I greatly enjoyed. I also did a post as part of the release day event for The Edge of Always by J. A. Redmesrki. I still haven't read it but it is on my TBR winter list. Both post featured giveaways, something I rarely do because of all the logistics, still I have to admit that emailing a stranger that he/she won the book they wanted can really make my day.

I am currently taking part in The ARC Challenge hosted by Lexie from Fastidious Reader and Deniz from The Closet Geeks and Slow Mo. So far I have managed to review two ARCs a week and I hope to keep it till New Year.

I continued with the two bookish memes I take part in - Teaser Tuesdays (32, 33, 34 and 35) and Top Ten Tuesday -Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands OnTop Ten Books I'd Recommend To a Male Friend and Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For

My best read this month was Crash Into You with The Chocolate Heart as close second. The first is a realistic YA romance while the second is  dream romance set in Paris. 

The disappointment for me was Finding It. I really enjoyed the previous books in this series, Losing It and Faking It and I had high expectations of this one. Unfortunately, I couldn't relate to the characters and in the end it was just an OK read for me.

I am still posting Friday Freebies and Book Deals, though it is not a regular feature. If you want to keep up with my recommendations for free books and sales, you can join me on Facebook for most up-to-date since most of the offers last less than a week.

I have got some new followers on Bloglovin and Facebook this month and I want to thank them and all the rest of my readers. I appreciate you taking the time to read my reviews and follow my blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images