June Blog Recap

13:48

I'm in full summer mood now, which just means I'm getting lazy and slacking with my post. So, here is the June Blog Recap. It's a later than usual but you can still check it out in case you have missed something on the blog the past month.









 

Best read: I went on a reading marathon of Psy-changeling series by Nalini Singh and loved all the five final books in the series I read this month. Next best thing, in a completely different genre - romantic comedy - was Neanderthal Marries Human by Penny Reid (review to come on July 7) and Complicated Creatures by Alexi Lawless (a debut romantic suspense which was a pleasant surprise)

Biggest Disappointment: It was a good month for reading, no real disappointment this month.

Teaser Tuesday:
Fall From India Place (On Dublin Street #4) - Samantha Young
Release Day Launch for Neanderthal Marries Human by Penny Reid

I will be making some changes in the blog soon. I won't be posting new releases every month, instead I'll make a page with all the upcoming releases I'm eagerly expecting. I will be adding new titles as I come across them, so check the page often, if you want to keep track of all new books. 

I'm also working on a Recommended Reads page where I will list all my favourite books. I'm still on organizing the list but I'll publish it soon and I will keep working on it in the meantime.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images