Friday Favourites #4: Molly O'Keefe

00:00

Friday Favourites is a new feature on my blog where you have a chance to learn more about my favoruite authors in a blitz interview and see what their favourite books are.



This week my guest at the blog is Ms Molly O'Keefe, author of the contemporary/small-town romance series Boys of Bishop which I love.

Friday Favourites


1. Favourite place
Oh wow, well, my bed would be a good one. The park near my kids school. This shot-gun shack I rent with a friend on a beach of Lake Huron but really, my favorite is Spring Lake Pool in my home town. It’s just the best community pool. I loved it as a kid, I loved working their when I was older and I love taking my kids their now… Love that place and all the memories.

2. Favourite food and drink. 
First of all – a good cup of coffee, followed by a pint of dark ale. Favorite food…. Garbanzo beans and anything that can be made with them. Any kind of baked good. Mexican food. The virtuous side of me wants to say salad of some kind – but really, I love chicken wings. Love ‘em.

3. Favourite music/genre/artist/song
I’m a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. I love him, love his music. I had If I Fall Behind sung at my wedding. I think that makes me some kind of crazy mega fan.

4. Favourite movie/TV series
Hmmmm…. I love Field of Dreams and Good Will Hunting – which makes me sound like an old man. I love Crazy Stupid Love. Right now I’m on a huge Grey’s Anatomy glom, which is so fun. What an amazing show.

5. Favourite hobby besides writing, if you consider writing a hobby
I love running and swimming. Traveling. I love playing board games with my kids. Going to the beach.

Favourite books 

Dream A Little Dream by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Contemporary sports romance

Lover Awakened by J. R. Ward
Paranormal romance, vampires

The Shadow and The Star by Laura Kinsale
Historical romance

The Room by Emma Donague
Contemporary fiction

Oh, the 5th one is hard. I loved Elizabeth Lowell, but I don’t recommend that a lot. Maureen McGowan’s YA’s – I recommend a lot. Simone St. James’s gothic historical ghost stories, Susanna Kearsley. There are just so many great books.


Author bio and links

M. O’Keefe can remember the exact moment her love of romance began—in seventh grade, when Mrs. Nelson handed her a worn paperback copy of The Thorn Birds. Writing as Molly O’Keefe, she has won two RITA awards and three RT Reviewers’ Choice Awards. She lives in Toronto, Canada, with her husband and two kids.







Her latest release is a heart-warming story of two friends who find love where they least expect it in A DATE FOR A CHRISTMAS WEDDING. It's included in the Sweet Talk Box Set on 10 new romances compiled by author Brenda Novak and all proceeds of the sales will go to the Diabetes Research Institute via Brenda Novak’s Online Auction for Diabetes Research.











Don't forget to stop by next Friday too when my guest will be Tammara Webber!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images